Terms and Conditions
Prices are shown per night in Euro’s (unless stated otherwise)
Any booking made by you, through the website or otherwise, shall be deemed an offer by you to rent the specified villa or apartment subject to these terms and conditions. All bookings made with peyiacyprus.com and all matters arising from such bookings, are subject to Cyprus law and to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Cyprus. By submitting a booking, you warrant and confirm that you have read the Terms and Conditions and agree to be bound by them.
1. Payment terms: Deposits are 20% (non-refundable) of the total, balance due 8 weeks before arrival. All payments to be made to Lazydaze Ltd. Please note: all rental prices include 8% VAT which is payable by to the Cyprus government.
2. Car hire: We have organised a 20% discount on car hire from a local trusted supplier, payable direct to the car hire company on receipt of vehicle.
5. Most villas come with the option for guests to purchase a mid week clean/linen clean and/or welcome pack. Prices shown on optional extras page. Those villas which include these facilities, have the inclusions shown on their individual villa page text.
6. Insurance: You should take out a personal holiday policy against cancellations. As local insurance will not cover you, it is a booking condition that you take out personal injury/loss policies prior to departure.
7. Breakages: The client will be liable for any breakages made at the villa during their stay. The client will either replace or pay for the damage to be repaired. Unfortunately, due to many breakages and damages not being reported to us at the end of a holiday, we now have to insist on taking a 200 euro deposit which will be returned to you on checkout or used, with your agreement, to pay for any damages/breakages. This deposit is to be paid at the time of paying any balance.
8. Gardening/Building Maintenance: Every effort will be made to keep any disruption to a minimum although all grounds need maintenance from time to time.
9. Electricity and Water: Are included within the fee.
10. Cancellations by us: If we have to cancel your booking for reasons beyond our control we offer either other suitable accommodation or a refund. The client remains liable for any cancellation charges for travel/flights.
11. Cancellation by you: Should you or your party cancel the booking at any time, no refund will be given. Please ensure you take out holiday insurance.
12. Cancellation by peyiacyprus.com or a villa owner: Please note, peyiacyprus.com are the booking agent on behalf of villa owners only. We have no jurisdiction over the villas/their availability or contents/upkeep. We reserve the right to withdraw or cancel any villa. In the unlikely event that this happens, every effort will be made to offer you alternative accommodation (subject to availability) with the price difference payable/refundable as appropriate. Should the cancellation be made by the villa owners, every effort will be made to provide you with a full refund but this cannot be guaranteed. No compensation is payable by peyiacyprus.com.
13. Building work: Please note that the Coral Bay areas are enjoying a property boom which has resulted in building work being undertaken across much of the area. Whilst we will do our best to inform you of any which may be in the direct area of your chosen villa, it is impossible to predict all such work or timings. We cannot be held responsible for any such works occuring though every endeavour will be made to minimise any/if any inconvenience to you.
14. Aircon Units: Please note, the aircon units in each of our villas are fitted professionally by local companies. Aircon units are NOT meant to run constantly and should only be used to cool a room down eg 10 mins before required and for a max period of 2 hours. Running them constantly, especially with windows and doors open, will cause the units to overheat and break. From time to time, these units do breakdown. In such cases, we aim to get an engineer to the villa within 24 hours but cannot guarantee that a repair can be effected immediately eg if a new part is required and this part needs to be ordered. We can assure guests that everything possible will be done to repair these units, subject to availabilty of engineers and any required parts. We will keep guests informed at all times. In times of extreme heat, we will assist by providing electric fans whilst the aircon units are being repaired. We cannot be held responsible for any units breaking during any holidays. This is part of wear and tear of machinery and is unforeseen
Please note: we are not an estate agent and nor do we act as one in any way shape or form. We cannot value properties, nor can we advertise them for sale on our sites. We can recommend local licensed estate agents who are able to help with property sales and purchase.
peyiacyprus.com is part of the LAZYDAZE LTD GROUP