If you can imagine sitting in a pretty garden, next to your own pool, watching the water flow away towards the edge of the hillside, with magnificent open views of a beautiful bay, where the waves gently lap the shores, you are picturing River View in Peyia.
This lovely 3 bedroomed stone built cottage has one of the most attractive, open aspect coastal views of any property here in the Coral Bay region. The cottage itself is well furnished, much loved and designed for comfort – the outdoor area and views, simply enhance what it is a great choice for a peaceful, memorable and comfortable holiday in a ‘home from home’.
Set in the privacy of Lithos Stone Village in lower Peyia, River View has to be a first choice for families, groups of friends – or a couple looking for a romantic getaway in the best of the Coral Bay region.
- Private road into the Lithos Stone Village. No passing traffic
- Detached, stone built 3 bedroomed cottage : one of only a cluster in the village, all enjoying private parking, childrens play area and peace
- Large open plan lounge/dining area with fitted kitchen/breakfast bar, washing machine, microwave and many facilities (no dishwasher)
- Patio doors along the length of this lovely room, opening to sunny , large conservatory with relaxing suite . Views of the pool/garden and riverside hills
- Master bedroom with 4 poster bed and ensuite bathroom room
- Further two bedrooms: one double ensuite and the second, twin with bathroom close by. (Please note, access for the third bedroom is through the second, though third bedroom has private entrance and exit to pool area)
- Second and third bedroom with patio doors to poolside
- Fully airconditioned throughout property. Flyscreens on bedroom windows too
- Large, New Zealand style walk in pool, set in pretty patio and sunbathing areas. Two tiered established gardens with stunning views of the coastline at Banana Bay Coral Bay
- Poolside seating and Cypriot BBQ
- Nilesat TV system – some UK channels
- Only 1.5 kms to choice of local beaches or to centre of Peyia village
- Car essential
TV Systems in Cyprus: Please note that we have no control over the TV services supplied or withdrawn in the villas. Many of the local restaurants and bars have a great supply of UK television.
Property Type: Apartment
Number of bedrooms: 3
PER WEEK November - March £495 April - June and October £750 July - August £1150 September £1050