Villa Laurel, Natasha Gardens, Peyia
Tucked into the peace of a small cul de sac in the heart of Peyia, is the beautifully appointed Villa Laurel.
A detached, three bedroomed, much loved and cared for family villa, Villa Laurel is a great example of the best value for money holiday rental accommodation in a good location from which to enjoy the best Peyia Village has to offer.
Sitting proudly at the head of a cul de sac collection of only 4 other villas, Laurel offers space, private pool and choice of sitting areas, pretty gardens – and even the opportunity to shower and see the sea!
A larger than average 3 bedroomed villa home, Laurel is furnished and equipped to the highest standard, combining attractive rooms with space and light; lovely colours with welcoming ambience – and superb value for money for up to 6 people sharing!
Only 15 minutes stroll to the heart of Peyia, with Savvas Grill and the Mediterranean café bars being on route to the main street, Villa Laurel is walking distance to many facilities and shops – and only 30 minutes pleasant walk to the coast of Coral Bay too! Whilst a car is helpful for those who prefer the comfort of a/c in the heat of the summer, Laurel offers the option of being walkable from some of the best Peyia places – and with the local supermarket offering free delivery back to the villa for you and your shopping, Laurel is a great choice for those who want to walk sometimes and chill the rest!
A very welcome addition to our collection of lovely Peyia villa homes, we believe you’ll love Villa Laurel as much as we do!
- Three bedroomed detached villa with private pool
- Poolside seating areas , including lovely comfy sofas!
- Open plan lounge/dining room kitchen – beautifully furnished
- CYTA TV And wifi system
- Fully fitted and well equipped kitchen: great for those who love to cook!
- Gas BBQ
- Three bedrooms: master ensuite with shower room.
- Two doubles and one twin – though twin can be attached to make a further double bed
- Family bathroom with bath/overhead shower and lovely sea views!
- Balconies off master and second bedroom. Lovely views!
- Spacious, welcoming and light rooms
- Travel cot and buggy in situ
- Superb value for money – highly recommended
- Car advisable but not essential
- 1.5km to the beaches at Coral Bay
Property Type: Villa
Number of bedrooms: 3
Prices per week:
November to March: £495 Sterling
April, May and June: £695 Sterling
July and August: £850 Sterling
September: £795 Sterling
October: £695 Sterling