We are delighted to offer you the opportunity to enjoy our ‘home from home’ in Peyia for your holiday. As regular visitors to Cyprus and in particular Peyia over the past 11 years, we decided to realise our dream of buying a home here and purchased Villa Isobel in July 2014.
Villa Isobel is very personal to us and is named after our daughter as Peyia has become her second favourite place to be (after home)! The villa is set at the end of a residential cul de sac in one of the older parts of the village and at over thirty years old is one of the more traditional properties in the village. The design and location of the villa means that it’s full of character and is generous in size compared to more modern properties in the area; the villa is approx. 200 sq. metres and is set on a large plot of 1000 sq. metres. Given its location at the end of a cul de sac, there are only neighbours to one side and due to three generous sized patios and high hedges, the villa is completely private.
We’ve spent a number of months making the villa as we want it to be. As seasoned villa renters we wanted to ensure that we and our guests have what they need whilst staying at Villa Isobel. We have therefore invested in great beds (all orthopaedic mattresses), quality furniture and linens, and internet TV (with access to some UK channels) and of course wifi internet provision.
All rooms benefit from air conditioning and ceiling fans and the villa also has central heating should you be thinking about visiting outside of the warmer months.
The gardens are well tended and provide a colourful backdrop to enjoy the considerable outside space, our lovely old lemon tree taking centre stage on the main patio area. The larger than average 10m x 4m pool is cleaned to EU standards and is sparkling and ready for you to use.
Of course one of the best things about Villa Isobel is its close proximity to the village centre. A ten minute stroll will take you to the large church at the centre of the village, Philippos’ supermarket and a small number of bars and restaurant’s. If you are in the mood for something more lively a short 5 minute car journey takes you to the resort of Coral Bay which also boasts 2 fantastic beaches.
- Spacious lounge with large sofa and chair and large patio doors opening to summer room with pool table
- Well equipped kitchen with separate utility room with washing machine
- Open plan dining room – next to lounge
- Master bedroom with modern en-suite – with large walk in shower
- Additional double and twin bedrooms with separate modern family bathroom with shower
- Cypriot BBQ . Huge sunbathing area and lot’s of outside space
- Large swimming pool with walk in steps surrounded by pretty, well kept private garden with fruit trees
- Central heating (priced separately) and fire
- Wifi included
- Great views of the coast
- Walking distance to Peyia village where you will find local bars, restaurants and shops
- Only 5 minute drive to Coral Bay
- Car recommended but not essential
- Welcome packs included in all 14 day bookings
- Mid stay cleans and linen change are optional extras: please ask for details
Property Type: Villa
Number of bedrooms: 3
October 2017 - £775
Easter - 24th March to 8th April 2018 - £750
May - June 2018 - £800
Summer - 1st July to 31st August 2018 - £1040
September 2018- £850
October 2018 - £775