Caliteri View is a lovely 3 bedroomed family holiday villa, 15 mins walk to Peyia village centre. Stunning views!
Approaching Villa Caliteri view from the village road which runs behind it, you could be forgiven for thinking you were about to enter an English style cottage. The villa is surrounded by pretty garden on one side with parking on the other side of the entrance door. However, Caliteri keeps its secret well – as you’ll see when you open the door and step into the entrance area! The villa is built to maximise its wonderful views of the village of Peyia. Curved windows have been used to enhance the living room and master bedroom; the rooms are all light and spacious and the villa has been furnished beautifully, with elegance, splashes of warmth through great use of colour – indeed the villa “feels” welcoming from the first moment you walk in. The owners have provided all home comforts and maximised the shape of the value for money 3 bedroomed hillside holiday home: Villa Caliteri is highly recommended as a holiday home to enjoy both inside and out – to say nothing of the memorable and breathtaking views it offers of the village of Peyia and surrounding hillside. Well worth a visit – but be warned: you’ll come back!
- Large entrance doors to entrance hall and cloakroom . Steps down to lounge/living area
- Pretty spacious lounge with three settees and lovely curved window overlooking pool area below and offering magnificent views.
- DVD in lounge
- Dining area within open plan living area
- Pleasant kitchen area, which is fully fitted (washing machine downstairs)
- Living room, dining room and kitchen open to furnished balcony and steps down to pool
- Downstairs, central hallway with washing machine and storage area
- Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom and windows/shutters
- Twin bedroom with en-suite shower room. Patio doors to pool area
- Master bedroom on same floor, with en-suite shower room and walk through wardrobes. Lovely doors to pool area and sunbathing terrace
- Pool is private and affords superb views of the village. Not overlooked
- Villa built to maximise views with all rooms facing front of the house, looking down towards coast
- Walking distance to local village shops and restaurants in Peyia
- Excellent value for money, beautifully furnished, welcoming villa
- Car required – though only 15 mins walk to the centre of Peyia and the tavernas there!
- Internet available
TV Systems in Cyprus: Please note that we have no control over the TV services supplied or withdrawn in the villas. Many of the local restaurants and bars have a great supply of UK television.
Property Type: Villa
Number of bedrooms: 3
LOW November - March
MED April - June & October
HIGH July - September