Townhouse Serenity is a lovely, 2 bedroomed townhouse with large shared pool and access to two further pools and a gym, in Peyia!
It was very hard to choose a name for this lovely townhouse: from walking into this lovely place, the feeling of peace and calm was wonderful. The views from the kitchen through to the lounge and garden, are of the fields opposite and the area in which the house is set, very quiet. The owners have chosen Serenity – which says it all. One of only 5 quality new townhouses, Serenity nestles quietly against the ravine and fields on the edge of Peyia but is still walking distance to local kiosks,supermarket, bank,and a bakery. There is use of a gym, jaccuzzi and hot tub. It is also a five minute drive to the beach in Coral bay. There are also a couple of local tavernas. Number 2, this lovely property in one along from the large communal pool, which has wonderful sunbathing space and is set in pretty gardens. Townhouse Serenity is value for money and beautifully furnished. Well worth choosing for a holiday and rest away from it all!
- Private entrance into open plan kitchen/diner/lounge
- Fully fitted kitchen with Dining area for up to 6 people
- Guest WC downstairs
- Pretty and peaceful lounge, with patio windows opening onto private garden area, beyond which are open fields
- Stairs to two bedrooms. Master double at front of Serenity, with balcony overlooking the open areas and sea view in the distance
- Separate twin bedroom
- Family bathroom with bath , shower and WC
- Aircon throughout
- Parking to side of houses. Car recommended for beaches and centre of Peyia village
- Excellent value for money holiday accomodation
- Nilesat cable TV,DVD player, CD/radio player
- Lovely, peaceful location in a growing though traditionally charming local Cypriot village
- No Smoking
TV Systems in Cyprus: Please note that we have no control over the TV services supplied or withdrawn in the villas. Many of the local restaurants and bars have a great supply of UK television.
LOW November - March
MED April - June & October
HIGH July - September