Things to do
Is there anything to do if we choose Peyia for a holiday?
Now that’s a question we get asked on many occasions, so here is just a flavour of what is some of what is available to you , if you holiday in our lovely village:
- Simply chilling out with great weather, superb food and good company! Not bad for starters!
- Walking: through the hills; along the coastline; towards Turtle Bay in the nature reserve…….stacks of choice
- Horse riding: There are stables just on the road to Sea Caves, through Peyia – and sunset rides on the beach are a great favourite!
- Quad biking: if you are fit and up for fun, hire a quad bike!
- Jeep Safari: let someone else drive and sit back and bump along through the hills and valleys taking in the scenery – and some great tavernas too!
- Sight Seeing: from monasteries to mosaics or just people watching on Paphos Harbour
- Water Sports: jet ski; power boats; parasailing – all here for you
- Golf Driving Range: get practicing!
- Visit the Zoo! We’ve now got our own zoo, minutes from Peyia
- Winter ski: the mountains fill with snow in the winter – only 1.5 hours from Peyia and then downhill all the way…………
Or, my personal favourite, do nothing. Just be. Here in Peyia!