Villa Pano Lofos
Villa Pano Lofos is a large and elegant, 4 bedroomed individual villa with stunning views; built “halfway to heaven” on the hillside, Peyia!
Nestled neatly in the hillside of Peyia, amongst the wild rocks and olive trees, is a small development of some of the nicest villas in the Coral Bay region. One of these, proudly sited at the end of a gated private road, is Villa Pano Lofos.
Built on three levels, this newly built stylish villa is designed to maximise the views it offers yet ensure the interior rooms are spacious and light. Entrance to Pano Lofos is through private gates into a small selection of individual villas, then along through the villa gates to the parking area. The pool and sunbathing area is on left as you come onto the grounds and is surrounded by pretty bougainvillea flowers, which provide a framework to unbelievable views of Coral Bay and Sea Caves coastline.
Pano Lofos is in a very peaceful position in Peyia village, with breathtaking views of over 25 kms of coastline Only minutes drive from the village or 7 mins down to Coral Bay resort, this huge 4 bedroomed ( all en-suite ) villa offers peaceful days and ease of access to nightlife to suit all tastes. Furnished to a very high standard with all facilities, Villa Pano Lofos offers a memorable and comfortable holiday for any large family or group of friends and excellent value for money.
- Entrance to private driveway through secure gates
- Gates to parking area, private for the villa. (Pano Lofos is the end one with no passing traffic other than the goats who climb the hill!)
- Stairs outside to middle floor, on which is situated entrance door, opening to living area
- Lovely large lounge, furnished well and having lovely use of windows to maximise views.
- Sky TV – 42 inch plasma – and DVD
- Open plan dining area within living space. Lovely views across the village below
- Slight separate large fully fitted family kitchen, with cloakroom attached
- Upstairs to top floor, with three bedrooms. First is a twin room with ensuite shower room
- Second twin room on top floor with ensuite shower room
- Master bedroom on same floor, with masses of storage space and lovely ensuite boasting corner Jacuzzi bath!
- Fourth bedroom is on ground floor, with doors to pool area and has a shower room and WC next door
- Upper bedrooms have lovely balconies at the front, as does the lounge and dining area
- Access to house via pool area on ground floor as well as to main door on middle floor
- Excellent value for money, beautifully furnished, welcoming villa, stunning views
- Car required – Click here for info on car hire.
- Aircon/heating included.
- Internet available
TV Systems in Cyprus: Please note that we have no control over the TV services supplied or withdrawn in the villas. Many of the local restaurants and bars have a great supply of UK television.
LOW £ enquire
MED £ enquire
HIGH £ enquire
LOW November - March
MED April - June & October
HIGH July - September
(all sterling and inc electricity)