One of the loveliest things about the village of Peyia, is the view of the stunning coastline matched with the magnificence of the rolling hills which wrap around the area!
So what could be EVEN better that this? Being able to offer to holidaymakers, a beautifully appointed apartment, which takes advantage of these views – and offers home from home comforts!
No 6: One of the nicest apartments in Peyia, nestles in the hills just above the village centre and offers the most stunning views across Peyia and out to the sea. Better still, this great apartment has a balcony running along the lounge and master bedroom, from which you can enjoy the sunshine and take in the view- whilst helping the economy and perhaps sipping cool Cypriot wine!
Designed for comfortable living, No 6 offers a great size open plan kitchen, dining /lounge area, furnished tastefully and giving a real ‘’home from home’’ feeling. The kitchen is generously equipped; great for those who love to cook during their stay – and, with the extra feature of a huge rear sun garden/terrace in which to let the days drift gently by, cooking then eating al fresco in what would be your private, sunshine ‘’restaurant’’, is definitely on the menu! Or, ring one of the local excellent food delivery services and simply lay the table while waiting for your chosen meal!
Spacious enough for a family of 4 and great for a couple who want a hideaway, No 6 offers everything you could need. The lounge is light and airy, enjoying the stunning views! With two large bedrooms, one double and one twin plus family bathroom , No 6 is a wonderful holiday choice where sheer value for money with high quality/great views and option of privacy, are all woven into this attractive and perfectly placed apartment!
With the village centre, tavernas, shops and café only a couple of minutes drive away and beaches literally 10 minutes drive down the hill, what are you waiting for? Bookings being taken for summer months, April to October coz the owners couldn’t dream of not spending Nov to March in their much loved home which may be No 6 but is definitely a ‘’10 out of 10’’.
- Two bedroomed apartment set high on the Peyia hillside
- Stunning views
- Private parking. Lift or stairs to apartment
- Walled and gated private , spacious and pretty rear garden. Lovely mountain views.
- Open plan fully fitted kitchen, through dining area into lounge
- Family bathroom with walk in shower
- Master with double bed and balcony.
- Second bedroom, twin. (which can be made up into a double)
- Floor standing fans in each room and fly screens for maximum comfort
- Communal pool with BBQ on communal patio
- Private sunbathing area on rear patio garden of apartment or roof terrace
- Car essential. Peyia vllage centre 2-3 mins drive. Beaches at Coral Bay, 10 mins drive
- TV, Android box with UK channels. Wifi via satellite
PRICING: No 6 offers a ‘’no hidden charges’’ policy! The prices below include all electricity, wifi, provision of towels for indoor use – and the views come free!
April/May and June: 340 sterling per week
July and August: 435 sterling per week
September: 390 sterling per week
October: 340 sterling per week